Our winter contact lens special is here!
Are you tired of your eyeglasses constantly fogging up or getting in the way of your active lifestyle? Maybe it’s time to embrace contact lenses!
Why switch to contact lenses?
When it comes to choosing vision correction options, there are numerous advantages to contact lenses to consider. The key factor in making this decision comes down to your lifestyle and determining what offers the most convenience and comfort.
Let’s take a deeper look into the different benefits of contact lenses:
- They offer freedom and flexibility. If you have an active lifestyle and love to play sports, contact lenses won’t get in your way like glasses will. No more pushing your glasses back up your nose when you’re out on a run or playing ice hockey!
- They don’t block your peripheral vision. Contact lenses sit on your eye and therefore move with it, so unlike glasses, they offer an unobstructed, panoramic field of view, which is especially beneficial for sports and driving.
- 100% clarity, no matter the weather. With contact lenses, you don’t have to worry about your glasses fogging up when you move indoors from the cold, or water dripping down them when it’s raining, which can make it difficult to see.
- Forget about clashes with your outfit! If you love coordinating your clothes, you know that sometimes your glasses just won’t match. But with contact lenses, no matter the pattern, color, or design of your fit, you’ll always look great with that natural look.
- Many types of contact lenses offer a level of UV protection to help protect your eyes from sun damage.
- Contact lenses don’t have to be worn full time, they can be interchanged with glasses as an alternative, whether it’s for a special occasion, sports, or if you need a break from either and want to change your style every now and then.
What are daily contact lenses, and why choose them?
Daily contact lenses are an excellent choice for hassle-free vision correction. Unlike weekly or monthly lenses, you simply wear them during the day and dispose of them at night before you sleep. With daily lenses, there’s no need to worry about cleaning or maintenance – just insert a fresh pair each morning. This not only saves you time but also minimizes the buildup of allergens, for additional comfort.
Plus, if you prefer to alternate between glasses and contact lenses, daily lenses provide the flexibility to switch based on your preference each day.
Why are contact lens consultations important in Canada?
Getting a contact lens consultation is crucial if you’re in Canada. Without a valid contact lens prescription, you can’t purchase contact lenses. During the consultation, our optometrist will talk through your options and help you determine whether contact lenses would be suitable for you, and then recommend the best type based on your lifestyle and vision needs. With a wide range of contact lenses available and huge advanced in current contact lens technology, our expert optometrists are confident they’ll be able to help you find breathable, comfortable lenses you’ll be able to wear successfully.
Take advantage of our exclusive contact lens sale
Start your contact lens journey the right way, while making savings with our incredible winter special! Book a contact lens fitting with us, and you’ll get a $50 coupon towards a 6-month supply of daily contact lenses. Now that’s what we call starting the new year with a clear vision and a new look!
Terms and conditions apply, so please do ask a member of staff when you contact us or visit your local office.